– Partying it up with margaritas at the rehearsal dinner Friday night. Mmmmm…..Mexican….
– Spending our last night engaged together.
– Waking up Saturday morning and knowing that by nightfall, I will have a husband.
– Spending all morning with my girls, getting hair and makeup done and relaxing. This will probably involve bloody mary’s.
– Steve seeing me for the first time in my wedding dress when we meet for pictures before the ceremony.
– Walking down the aisle with my dad. I hope I can keep it together.
– Saying the vows and officially promising to love each other forever.
– Having cocktails outside on the plaza.
– Visiting with all of our wonderful family and friends.
– Being introduced as Mr. and Mrs…
– Hearing what the best man and matron of honor have to say during the toasts. I expect to laugh and cry.
– Eating some delicious food.
– Eating some delicious cake.
– Dancing the night away and partying like rock stars.
– Coming home and letting it sink in that we are married!
– Getting together with our families on Sunday for some casual food, drinks, and gift opening.
– Sleeping in on Monday and then spending the day together doing something fun.
I. Can’t. Wait.